Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm HES_Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ohhhhhhhh Sad
What about that little fella who plays number 6 for Queensland? What's his name?
Matt srama could be in there somewhere

Preston Campbell, I'm not quite sure if he was in rll2
Steve renouf (*spelling)

Preston Campbell
Didn't jeff Robson wear head get at one point aswell.
Justin Carney wore head gear I think.

Frustrating player though.
Darren Smith
Jamie Feeney
i just realised something in the kick off screenshot. Look at how Josh Reynolds is starting on the right side. I am pretty sure we can decide what side players play on.. Because Josh Reynolds is one of the only number 6s that plays on the right side. So unless Big Ant have put all half backs on the left and all five eighths on the right (which I hope they haven't) we should be able to decide what side they play on.
Hope that made sense hahaha
I created a headgear team a while ago in RLL2 WCE you have most of the NRL players i believe. Todd Lowrie doesnt seem to have headgear though. A few on my list are from SL or QLD/NSW cup. I had Andrew Henderson, Josh Miller, Peni Terepo, Atelea Vea, Matt Mcilwick and Evrett Vaurasi.
(06-28-2015, 06:10 PM)TomFord6 Wrote: [ -> ]i just realised something in the kick off screenshot. Look at how Josh Reynolds is starting on the right side. I am pretty sure we can decide what side players play on.. Because Josh Reynolds is one of the only number 6s that plays on the right side. So unless Big Ant have put all half backs on the left and all five eighths on the right (which I hope they haven't) we should be able to decide what side they play on.
Hope that made sense hahaha

lol, I think its only a coincidence mate. You can only either play left or right side which means there's 50% chance of getting it right by guessing

and plus, you're in control anyways. You can defend at fullback if you want when playing 5/8 :p

I'm going to be a fullback but I'll be calling for the ball like a 1st receiver halfback just for trolololol