Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm HES_Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I should rephrase and say if Reynolds could kick goals I'd take him. Roosters need a solid goalkicker for next season.

Perhaps we should sign Rangi Chase.
(06-27-2015, 09:20 AM)HES_Keith Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2015, 11:21 PM)BRAB Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking about it it's pretty telling that the best screenshot so far has come out of BigAnt.

Maybe get BigAnt to do some more Keith Smile

Actually all the Gameplay screenshots were mocked up, taken, and edited at BigAnt. Game play screenshots are incredibly difficult to take whilst playing the game
(Hint, Hint most of this stuff will instantly look better in a trailer)

That's not close to true Keith - we've cringed at most of the shots that have come out, especially the ones that were released with the initial press release (we didn't even know there were to be screenshots added). With this game we have mostly had no clue what was to be released nor what/when things will be said on FB. I read the news of the delay announcement on Twitter via @scottishcannon

To be clear, there is no "mocking up" nor "editing" of screenshots taken at Big Ant - at most we may colour balance but never move pixels. Our shots are from in game. That's an accusation I take very seriously.

I normally bite my tongue but not when something as blatantly wrong as this is said. We would LOVE to be responsible for all screenshots, alas this is not the case.

Hint, hint - approvals allow a trailer....
shots fired!!!

I dunno why TB just doesn't pass on the screenshots job to BA. Less work for TB Big Grin Win - Win

And surely BA will know the product more than TB, so they will know whats a bad screenshot and a good one.
(06-27-2015, 11:11 AM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]shots fired!!!

I dunno why TB just doesn't pass on the screenshots job to BA. Less work for TB Big Grin Win - Win

And surely BA will know the product more than TB, so they will know whats a bad screenshot and a good one.

I was merely correcting the record as Keith publicly made incredibly incorrect statements. I have no intention of going further unless further provoked to do so.

TB has people that know League and the game very, very well.
From this it seems like you guys are just waiting for approval for a trailer, really hope this is the case as it means that we could be getting one pretty soon, which would be awesome. Can't wait for the game, so hyped for it after seeing this wave of screenshots.
(06-27-2015, 11:25 AM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]TB has people that know League and the game very, very well.

Better than you guys?

And if that's so, why did they release those poor screenshots during the announcement that made you cringe???
I don't understand why this kind of thing plays out on the forum. Keith at what point in your though process did you think "yes I will say this" even though it's completely wrong?

(06-27-2015, 11:42 AM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2015, 11:25 AM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]TB has people that know League and the game very, very well.

Better than you guys?

And if that's so, why did they release those poor screenshots during the announcement that made you cringe???

Also why is Keith in charge of breaking it if by his own admission (I think) he isn't a big league fan.
With respect Keith, stuff like this adds to the perception that Tru Blu couldn't market their way out of a shallow hole.

I don't believe you deliberately were wrong or anything, but whoever misinformed you owes you an apology, your job is already hard enough mate.
(06-27-2015, 11:42 AM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]

Better than you guys?

There are people at TB that play League every week on the field (which helps immensely), we have guys that are fanatical League fans, I grew up playing Union but have followed the Eels intently since the 70's - so both TB and BA teams have a lot of knowledge. Of course we know the video game better than anyone as we're the authors however in terms of knowledge of League I don't think it helps to compare as we both have strengths and weaknesses.

As said, not going to go there.
Why is Reynolds being offered less when he has gone from 88 to 89? Is it because young mbye has become a better prospect????