Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm HES_Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was playing one of those "mini games" before a match in fifa the other day that made me keen for RLL3... It involved the goal keeper kicking out into the field knocking over blocks or hitting targets. What got me keen was being able to see the whole field and imagining League players on it with large open spaces to make breaks or kick 40/20's.

Nice story...
^^thats what I hope be a pro camera will be like
Hi Keith,

Regarding the waiting on "approvals" has there been any "rinsing" and "lathering" processes undertaken as of yet?...In regards to submissions does Tru Blu utilize " on the fly" feedback from SCEA/SCEE so as to anticipate a re-build that will address any issues that would cause for a fail submission.
Alternatively does Tru Blu wait until the final submission report is delivered before a re-build is submitted?

My query is only Sony related as I am not quite sure of MS processes.

Also found this:

http://www.engadget.com/2008/11/10/capco...l-process/
(06-23-2015, 05:02 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Keith,

Regarding the waiting on "approvals" has there been any "rinsing" and "lathering" processes undertaken as of yet?...In regards to submissions does Tru Blu utilize " on the fly" feedback from SCEA/SCEE so as to anticipate a re-build that will address any issues that would cause for a fail submission.
Alternatively does Tru Blu wait until the final submission report is delivered before a re-build is submitted?

My query is only Sony related as I am not quite sure of MS processes.

Also found this:

http://www.engadget.com/2008/11/10/capco...l-process/

I can't comment on the approval process, or any progress towards it being approved.
Hey Keith, when there is an injury, does play stop so you can interchange them or do they keep running around as if nothing happened and then once play stops they go into the fetal position. Also, is the ACL injury included.Smile
I hope it doesn't stop play and the injured person keeps playing with reduced stats and an injured sign on top of his head.

The old school swordfish Rugby Challenge 2 had that feature and it was so funny cos I kept the ball in play on purpose just to keep hammering the injured dude since he moved really really slow Big Grin
Hey, Keith. You know those magical tries that are scored in the very corner of the in-goal area and go to the video referee. Will those be implemented in RLL3 or is it too complicated to program?
Will the controls be the same as RLL2 on both platforms of Xbox and PS
(06-23-2015, 08:51 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Keith. You know those magical tries that are scored in the very corner of the in-goal area and go to the video referee. Will those be implemented in RLL3 or is it too complicated to program?

I've seen tries scored in rll2 where I've put a bomb up for a outside back only to see my opposition try to bat it back over the Ingoal line but it stops short then one of my players will do a acrobatic dive to tap the ball down before it goes out.No doubt will see some improved ingoal/acrobatic corner dives..well hope we do lol
What will the big middle button (don't know what it's called) on the PS4 controller do? And what will the 'call for pass' button be?