Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm HES_Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cool I was hoping cutscenes weren't in and they did stuff ike celebrating etc. as if you were watching it on tv so a try celebration would be right after they score even if the ref decides to take it to video ref. I just thought cutscenes were strange but who knows it could surprise me.
I hope GI's goanna isn't in it.
(06-12-2015, 04:54 PM)jacktigers Wrote: [ -> ]cool I was hoping cutscenes weren't in and they did stuff ike celebrating etc. as if you were watching it on tv so a try celebration would be right after they score even if the ref decides to take it to video ref. I just thought cutscenes were strange but who knows it could surprise me.

That's what I was hoping for aswell, kinda like FIFA when you run around after scoring a goal. But a more simple version
yeah I could of just said that it just makes it look more relasitisc I like some of the stupid goal celebrations in FIFA as well.
(06-12-2015, 05:41 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]I hope GI's goanna isn't in it.

Why?
Hopefully the next FanHub update may confirm the celebrations ! So we can assign all custom & NRL players to a certain celebration
yeah that'll be cool.
(06-12-2015, 06:24 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2015, 05:41 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]I hope GI's goanna isn't in it.

Why?

Comes off as arrogant to me. That could be because GI is one of my least favourite players in the entire league though.
It is a tribute. The goanna is his tribe's totem. He is honouring beliefs that are over 40,000 years old.

Not what I'd call arrogant.
(06-12-2015, 07:02 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]It is a tribute. The goanna is his tribe's totem. He is honouring beliefs that are over 40,000 years old.

Not what I'd call arrogant.

To be fair I don't like any of those over the top "look at me" show pony celebrations.