Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm HES_Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yea, Shayne Hayne is now a Video Ref in the NRL, not kidding !!
But he will be my main Ref with Gerard Sutton assisting
no chance of an ultimate team right haha? if there was ultimate team omg i would explode.
(05-18-2015, 05:07 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]no chance of an ultimate team right haha? if there was ultimate team omg i would explode.

That's not a TruBlu question, that's a BigAnt Question. I'm not the developer.
Any chance of getting a Demo on the FanHub or Steam ??
(05-18-2015, 05:11 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of getting a Demo on the FanHub or Steam ??

I'm not sure, that's not my decision. The FanHub is updated by the BA team.
well tell BA to put it in aha! i would come over and give you a hug
(05-18-2015, 05:11 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of getting a Demo on the FanHub or Steam ??

I'm not sure, that's not my decision. The FanHub is updated by the BA team.
Will the A.I play according to the situation? E.g if they are down by 1 point, will they start throwing the ball around a bit more and go for a hail marry play?

In RLL2, they simply just used their 5 tackles and kicked it away <- and this was in the Grand Final!!!!

Has the passing been improved? There were times when in a 2 on 1 situation and I tried to pass it to my winger and he just threw it straight towards the sideline Sad
Welcome Keith! Are you able to list the modes available in the game? Obviously we know Be a Pro and Career, but what else do we have to deal with?
(05-18-2015, 05:19 PM)Aussie Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Keith! Are you able to list the modes available in the game? Obviously we know Be a Pro and Career, but what else do we have to deal with?

Be a Pro, Career, Casual, Drills, and FanHub.
Edit: Yes, and online.