Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm HES_Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-04-2015, 11:34 AM)MGx Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Keith, the more important question of the day..

blues or maroon?

Well... Unfortunately being a NSW resident for 21 years makes me a Blues supporter Tongue
[Image: polls_BurnsExcellentSticker_3422_72046_a...large.jpeg]
Hopefully we do alright in the next two origin games Smile
(06-04-2015, 11:36 AM)HES_Keith Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2015, 11:34 AM)MGx Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Keith, the more important question of the day..

blues or maroon?

Well... Unfortunately being a NSW resident for 21 years makes me a Blues supporter Tongue

He's skirting the question like a Qld'er... Where were you born Keith? :p
(06-04-2015, 11:41 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2015, 11:36 AM)HES_Keith Wrote: [ -> ]

blues or maroon?

He's skirting the question like a Qld'er... Where were you born Keith? :p

Newcastle, I thought that was implied, being that I'm 21. Lol
The Resident part threw me... thought you were implying that you weren't Born here. But... If I was from Newcastle I wouldn't brag about it. :p
Given its in ross's town Dodgy he will no doubt somehow alter the outcome Tongue
(06-04-2015, 11:43 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]The Resident part threw me... thought you were implying that you weren't Born here. But... If I was from Newcastle I wouldn't brag about it. :p

Can't really knock Newie, considering I've lived in the Shire, and in inner-sydney.

It's all shades of bad, lol Tongue

(06-04-2015, 11:44 AM)MGx Wrote: [ -> ]Given its in ross's town Dodgy he will no doubt somehow alter the outcome Tongue

My hope is field interference by BigAnt Jersey-clad developers.
although there is Ms Hawkins.. from New Castelian stock

Given the big 3 play for Melb and Qld.. I'm thinking the big ant staff have a large Canadian streak if you know what I'm saying, Aye!?
LOL, Newie is a alright, I've just had to work with a few people from there in the past and they were all knobs... more a reflection on the company I guess. I've got fond memories of the early days of the Knights... Slammin Sam Stewart. Smile

And Newie technically gave us Yahoo Serious... so... yeah, it's alright.