Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AMA, I'm HES_Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to be Ross when I grow up. :p
(06-02-2015, 02:56 PM)benz1980i Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Keith and Ross.

Just wondering if anyone from Tru Blu or Big Ant will be heading over for E3 2015. You could make a splash centre stage showing a trailer and making a world wide release date for RLL3 during Playstations conference Big Grin

Buy me tickets and I'll go Smile

(06-02-2015, 04:06 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2015, 03:08 PM)ak47 Wrote: [ -> ]What about the Sydney EB games expo in October long weekend. Same weekend as the NRL GF

What better way to launch the game during GF week to coincide with Australias version of E3, considering it not making Q2 windowTongueTongueCool

I'll be there for EBExpo (and the GF), as I was last year, however might be there just as an attendee (I have no idea if TB will have a stand/booth, that's a question for Keith).

The booth is not something I'm aware of. I think I'll be dragged along by my wifey to EBExpo though. She's a huge fan.

(06-02-2015, 07:12 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]Sooo..... you could take us all to the State of Origin and write it off as market research?

As a games tester I can write off the XboxOne I bought this year, as well all the games Tongue I'm not sure If I can do game events or EBExpo, though (this requires looking into!)
Do game testers have to follow any OH&S procedures to avoid RSI in your thumbs?
Any decent games tester wouldn't get RSI, they'd just score tries like this. :p

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/fastest-ru...ague-ever/
(06-03-2015, 10:03 AM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]Do game testers have to follow any OH&S procedures to avoid RSI in your thumbs?

It's not that intensive to need to worry. Smile
Hey Keith/Ross do you know if the new structure of the world club challenge will be implemented in the new game? I.e 3 English clubs v 3 Aussie clubs??
Keith what can you tell us about "online tournaments" other than they are a lot of fun.

Can we expect anything meaty like a NRL season online (with friends) or will it consist of quick knock out comps?
Unsure if this has been answered - Can you promote players from your NSW Cup or NYC teams during your franchise (players not in your top first grade squad)?
Back in early April I made this post-

(03-04-2015, 11:27 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]A loyalty rating would be good. I have never managed to finish a career in RLL2 because it is so difficult to stop the player I created as myself from leaving the club. If a created player is meant to be me, I should be able to prevent him from leaving the club.

A high loyalty rating could make it easier to re-sign players by making them a little cheaper, making them negotiate longer before leaving and making them give you an indication of what offer they would accept.

The players' loyalty rating would increase the longer they are with the club and would drop considerably if they switched clubs (except when moving up from a feeder club to first grade).

Has anything been implemented in the game that allows me to absolutely stop digital me from leaving the club I am playing in career/franchise mode. It completely destroys the fantasy when digital you doesn't do what you would do.
(06-03-2015, 02:01 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]Back in early April I made this post-

(03-04-2015, 11:27 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]A loyalty rating would be good. I have never managed to finish a career in RLL2 because it is so difficult to stop the player I created as myself from leaving the club. If a created player is meant to be me, I should be able to prevent him from leaving the club.

A high loyalty rating could make it easier to re-sign players by making them a little cheaper, making them negotiate longer before leaving and making them give you an indication of what offer they would accept.

The players' loyalty rating would increase the longer they are with the club and would drop considerably if they switched clubs (except when moving up from a feeder club to first grade).

Has anything been implemented in the game that allows me to absolutely stop digital me from leaving the club I am playing in career/franchise mode. It completely destroys the fantasy when digital you doesn't do what you would do.

I'm pretty sure that you get to make all decisions regarding what team you play for Smile