Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Comparison between RLL2 and RLL3 Screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=637]
Rugby League Live 2

[attachment=638]
Rugby League Live 3

* Will Tru Blu allow a screenshot that promotes the new "approved" features or highlighted improvements of the upcoming game, ie; action shot of upgraded kicking, struggle and drag, replay system with adjustable camera angles..etc!

Game looks great on appearance and I have no doubt will be even better to play....Nice grass texture Wink
Hopefully by gameplay screenshots they mean a trailer with a release date. Nah, looking foward to tonight to see how it looks. Seems really good at the moment.
Glad you posted the 2 to compare because I see no difference at all between them hence why we need gameplay screenshots to tell us more about RLL3
They've Definitely improved in background and scenery.
^ Yeah on the surface there doesn't appear to be much difference but there are some subtle hints to be seen I'm assuming in the latest one.

For Example
- Socks up or down
- Improved grass and field degradation
- Character Modelling (can also be experienced in Fanhub)
- Various boot textures

I honestly feel as the drip feeding from Tru Blu/Bigant continues on more will be revealed and bigger and better things will be disclosed Wink

I like the way it hits back at the "haters" that felt to downplay the release of the "early alpha" screens. Tru Blu only wanted to share with the community what they were building towards which is always going to be a quality product. Looking forward to some more visual candy later today Smile
The resolution of the textures are doubled compared to RLL2.
The next gen aspect is enough to make a massive difference.
I am hoping the game play pics coming some time today reveal something we don't know. I want to know who is commentating
(05-16-2015, 02:12 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: [ -> ]For Example
- Socks up or down

This was in RRL2 man.
(05-16-2015, 05:03 PM)Stormer! Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2015, 02:12 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: [ -> ]For Example
- Socks up or down

This was in RRL2 man.

LOL, I guess some people just want to over-excite themselves and believe what they want to believe.
Pages: 1 2