Big Ant Studios

Full Version: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PEGI, the European system for classifying games, which is used by the BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) and the VSC (Video Standards Council), have not yet given Rugby League Live 3 a rating. Would this suggest that the game isn't complete?

PEGI also say that they use 'a combination of content declaration and game review to determine the appropriate PEGI rating for each game'. That would suggest (IMO) that a game wouldn't necessarily have to be completed before classification, as PEGI can use the 'content declaration' to rate the content that will feature in the game.

Source: http://www.pegi.info/en/index/id/26#question_1
It COULD be complete. We don't know. The problem with a guy like Drewey who says it's 100% complete and uses his "job" to back his sources raises excitement which leads to rumor which leads to more "wen is it cumming out?" threads which leads to more Facebook posts etc etc.
(05-14-2015, 08:47 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2015, 08:44 PM)stdragons Wrote: [ -> ]Wow SOR, was it really necessary to give Drewey negative rep just because you don't agree with what he claims to know about the topic at hand? I mean I'm not really surprised because well.......its you but still.

SOR done nothing wrong? The way I see it is that this guy is getting everyones hopes up saying its completed using info that isn't even true?

He did nothing wrong? Where is the proof that Drewey made this up to "get everyone's hopes up?". I think everyone including Drewey knows that the info he supplied is wrong but it could've been supplied to him incorrectly and he is just relaying the message to us.... The fans of the game. To give him negative rep for it is a little OTT don't you think?
And for what it is worth The Netherlands Institute for the Classification of Audio-visual Media haven't given the game a rating yet either Big Grin
(05-14-2015, 08:57 PM)stdragons Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2015, 08:44 PM)stdragons Wrote: [ -> ]Wow SOR, was it really necessary to give Drewey negative rep just because you don't agree with what he claims to know about the topic at hand? I mean I'm not really surprised because well.......its you but still.

SOR done nothing wrong? The way I see it is that this guy is getting everyones hopes up saying its completed using info that isn't even true?

He did nothing wrong? Where is the proof that Drewey made this up to "get everyone's hopes up?". I think everyone including Drewey knows that the info he supplied is wrong but it could've been supplied to him incorrectly and he is just relaying the message to us.... The fans of the game. To give him negative rep for it is a little OTT don't you think?

It got my hopes up, than I researched it and was let down. Im sure I'm not the only one either. And I doubt he was told by someone else, considering he said that it was easily researchable.
(05-14-2015, 08:56 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]It COULD be complete. We don't know. The problem with a guy like Drewey who says it's 100% complete and uses his "job" to back his sources raises excitement which leads to rumor which leads to more "wen is it cumming out?" threads which leads to more Facebook posts etc etc.

So what if there is more when's it coming out threads that lead to more Facebook posts. If you don't like them don't read them. It's not like you're obligated to answer those people. You do understand that a game like this attracts people of all ages and some of those people don't understand how you, SOR, wants this forum to run.
(05-14-2015, 08:57 PM)stdragons Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm about 90% sure you are drewey but lets just hit your points quickly

1. Negative rep isn't doing "something wrong". "Something wrong" would be posting his phone number on the forum and saying "Hey, call this guy and harass him". Ticking a box and letting other forum users know that he's not to be trusted isn't wrong. If he winds up being right I'll gladly remove it but right now it should remain.

2. Proof is on the URL that Nathan posted. It's a government website and I trust my government over a random guy on a forum.

3. Drewey doesn't know he's wrong. Instead of coming here and saying "Hey guys, I was wrong sorry." he says that he wasn't proven wrong and that he knows what he's talking about and we should trust him.

4. I don't think it's over the top at all. I think it's justified. Why do you care so much about dreweys reputation?

(05-14-2015, 09:01 PM)stdragons Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2015, 08:56 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]It COULD be complete. We don't know. The problem with a guy like Drewey who says it's 100% complete and uses his "job" to back his sources raises excitement which leads to rumor which leads to more "wen is it cumming out?" threads which leads to more Facebook posts etc etc.

So what if there is more when's it coming out threads that lead to more Facebook posts. If you don't like them don't read them. It's not like you're obligated to answer those people. You do understand that a game like this attracts people of all ages and some of those people don't understand how you, SOR, wants this forum to run.

1. The "when is it coming out?" threads are annoying and are always the same thing. I'm not the only one here that is annoyed by them.

2. This forum runs just fine. The moderator does a great job here and I appreciate that he isn't a lock happy mod and lets us go off topic if we like.
Its only Rep! I doubt any prospective employers are going to check this forum just in case you've got bad Rep and not give you the job, lets all just relax Smile

Also, compared to Ruck we may as well all be at 0 Rep anyway Big Grin
(05-14-2015, 08:48 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]

My issue isn't that I disagree with him it's because he lied. We have enough people on here lying about things they've "heard" from "sources" or lying about release dates. We don't need another person lying about things.

What's funny is that you've noticed my negative rep and it's only about 20 minutes old. Either you regularly check dreweys rep (doubtful) or this is a drewey alt account.

I have no reason to lie. I am like you blokes a huge footy fan wanting this game too.
I am not going to post speculation or random opinions. Any changes to classified material can be revoked. It's very time consuming process. So if you did send incomplete products through then sending a final cut you have rocks in your head. That just adds another 6 weeks. Although this Tru Blu.
Receptionist ha ha ha ha. Not quite. I shouldn't need to justify myself or devulge my occupation. I work in sports media. My company wouldn't deal with Tru Blu hence why I only know what I know. Had it been a better publisher I quite possibly would have played this game already. I don't appreciate personal attacks from keyboard warriors.
You work in sports media? As in you're a sports journalist/reporter? Don't think my classes ever covered "video game classification"