Big Ant Studios

Full Version: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-16-2015, 11:34 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]I can say nothing.

Silly situation.

(05-16-2015, 11:36 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]All sports games have to take license with physics and player scale etc. or there would not be much of a game to be played.

btw Madden is as far from realistic as WWE. It's a good game but it's far from a Sim.

Im referencing the ability to run past a player or through a group of players without the "auto latching" of players onto each other, not the whole game.
I get what Mav means about that "auto latching", it just really annoying and I hope RLL3 has taken that out.
LOL, I should have said discussion or something instead of whinging, been a long day Smile. What I'm talking about is simply that I'm happy with the license that Big Ant have taken.

It's all good.
It falls into the same frustration bucket for me as players gliding, forwards outrunning backs and balls bouncing then stopping on the spot.
(05-16-2015, 11:45 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]forwards outrunning backs and balls bouncing then stopping on the spot.

These both happen in games sometimes though. Rarely, but they still do.
Im talking all the time... not one offs. If speed is scaled as a stat it needs to work.

As for footies stopping dead... never, unless its in a puddle.
And being able to leave a ball without touching it and going out.
(05-16-2015, 11:50 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]As for footies stopping dead... never, unless its in a puddle.

That just reminded me of that Rhys Wesser try for Souths.
Hitting a gap without getting auto locked and momentum in a hit is a big thing for me. It's why I loved Madden 12 so much and played it for years. Wrong footing a player with a juke then cutting between two big, slow line defenders only to be run down by a speedy CB as I angled across field was one of the best feelings I've had in a sport game.

That's the feeling I want. I'd love to be James Roberts, cut through a line then have a 1v1 with Slater or Inglis.
(05-17-2015, 12:26 AM)krypter Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong footing a player with a juke then cutting between two big, slow line defenders only to be run down by a speedy CB as I angled across field was one of the best feelings I've had in a sport game.

Yeh, that's something we have never been able to do in any rugby league game created. Because once we try do juke or wrong foot a defender, we automatically get locked in to the tackling animation even when the defender is no where near us.