Big Ant Studios

Full Version: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If it is the nines, why don't they just tell us? "screenshot from the 9s" Is it so hard?
So is it actually Auckland Nines? I can only count 9 players from both sides in both screenshots.

Anyway I think the game looks great for a low budget game. No way can we expect FIFA or NBA graphics. Looking forward to this game!
And please god don't let the entire line be that flat all game. Give us some depth for crying out loud.
Could be right brad, where are the other players lol
(05-16-2015, 08:43 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]If it is the nines, why don't they just tell us? "screenshot from the 9s" Is it so hard?

It is Tru Blu we are talking about here.
(05-16-2015, 08:43 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]If it is the nines, why don't they just tell us? "screenshot from the 9s" Is it so hard?

Easter egg. Suprise
(05-16-2015, 08:44 PM)krypter Wrote: [ -> ]And please god don't let the entire line be that flat all game. Give us some depth for crying out loud.
May need to have another look and compare. Ultimately it's the gameplay that counts, graphics aren't priority. I reckon it look fantabulousy fantabulous.
I'd like to point out that TheAxe was impartial on it and I was just joking.

Regardless, I do think that it could be Auckland Nines.
Being next gen and the next game, plus how players look in the hub and that first shot of the storm. I have been expecting graphics to look a lot better than this. I'll simply reserve full judgement until we see footage of the finished game.
(05-16-2015, 08:45 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: [ -> ]

Easter egg. Suprise

Everyone seems confused rather than rejoicing and going "OMFG, Nines is in the game!!!!"

I personally think it is the 9's because on the first screenshot there's only 8 dragons players across the field (even though we can only see 80% of the field)