Big Ant Studios

Full Version: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-16-2015, 08:22 PM)BRAB Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots from yesterday looking a heck of a lot nicer.

Some little things I noticed

Field to player ratio looks really nice.

But you're only accounting for 9 players from each on the field though, thats why theres so much space. If you put 13 on a side, i think the field to player ratio is a bit small

(05-16-2015, 08:24 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]A few questions raised by the screenshots-

1. What is that little red section between the player's name and number in the bottom right of the shot? Is it just decorative or indicative? Does it change colour to tell us something?

2. Are all the people who have been complaining about players sizes in past games happy with the size of the players?

3. If we assume that the blue section around the active player's feet shows stamina, what does the red section show?

1. Red section is your controller color. Controller 1 maybe Green, Controller 2 maybe Red,Controller 3 is purple etc etc

2. No, because we are only accounting for 9 players from each side

3. Refer to 1.
(05-16-2015, 08:24 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]A few questions raised by the screenshots-

1. What is that little red section between the player's name and number in the bottom right of the shot? Is it just decorative or indicative? Does it change colour to tell us something?

Think of what the red in the last game meant...
(05-16-2015, 08:22 PM)BRAB Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots from yesterday looking a heck of a lot nicer.

Some little things I noticed

Field to player ratio looks really nice.
Staggered line, team doesn't just run up as a whole.
Play of ball is quite packed, with the defensive line being disturbed by the last play. Players still running back to defensive line when play is in motion, indicating that play of the ball could be sped up.

Spacing between players seems good.

Overall, visuals seem a bit grainy (being in motion doesn't help) but I'm liking the brief look at field positions and such. UI isn't too bad but isn't too great either.

[Image: 1RjNG6N.jpg]

Very nice breakdown

(05-16-2015, 08:27 PM)breh Wrote: [ -> ]

Think of what the red in the last game meant...

Fatigue?
Lol, Fatigue at 9mins after half time or 2mins into the Match? Doubt it.
While there's only a maximum of 9 players in either shot, until Ross or HBK say it's 9s i'm of the opinion it's not and there fore there's good space created between players. I want to know though if Simona passes to the right and that player runs into the gap, will the defensive players gravitate to him and make a tackle (rll2 style ) or will he make a clean break or burst through diving players?
(05-16-2015, 08:35 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, Fatigue at 9mins after half time or 2mins into the Match? Doubt it.

What is it then
(05-16-2015, 08:36 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to know though if Simona passes to the right and that player runs into the gap, will the defensive players gravitate to him and make a tackle (rll2 style ) or will he make a clean break or burst through diving players?

Impossible question to answer without seeing any gameplay footage, but I hope is the latter.

(05-16-2015, 08:37 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2015, 08:35 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, Fatigue at 9mins after half time or 2mins into the Match? Doubt it.

What is it then

Scroll up a few post above yours Smile

Link below if you're lazy
http://forum.bigant.com/thread-3259-post...l#pid27730
Clean through surely. Or the next man draws the defender and gets the other guy through a hole.
Auckland Nines confirmed by TheAxe
Maybe it's because I'm sick and just woke up. I don't know if those are from a beta but those in game screens look like shit and worse than the first one's of RLL2 we saw.