Big Ant Studios

Full Version: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks good but gives nothing away I too am not satisfied or disappointed I'm stuck in limbo.
They were teasers though. We might get a lot more screenshots soon hopefully. Looks decent so far.
Am I looking at some real time lighting going on? I think those shadows are in different spots in the two shots.
If they gave give us images like this though, why no gameplay vids?
Here's hoping! But yeah honestly the I like it but was kind of hoping for a be a pro camera angle teaser.
Looks good, I'm loving the new name plate. No issues from me. I just need to view some gameplay footage now.
I'm kinda happy that the screenshots aren't that good because if they were good, I'll be pretty hyped about it and the days will go slow. Now that the screenshots are ordinary, my excitement and hyped for this game has totally died down and don't really care much about the release date at all now.

(05-16-2015, 08:13 PM)Stormer! Wrote: [ -> ]If they gave give us images like this though, why no gameplay vids?

Game's not finished Tongue
I'm also curious what gameplay the images are being played on. e.g. Console or PC.
(05-16-2015, 08:14 PM)daley17 Wrote: [ -> ]Here's hoping! But yeah honestly the I like it but was kind of hoping for a be a pro camera angle teaser.

I honestly don't think be a pro will have a stand alone camera angle, just doesn't make sense in a sport where you need to see as much as possible.
(05-16-2015, 08:17 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2015, 08:14 PM)daley17 Wrote: [ -> ]Here's hoping! But yeah honestly the I like it but was kind of hoping for a be a pro camera angle teaser.

I honestly don't think be a pro will have a stand alone camera angle, just doesn't make sense in a sport where you need to see as much as possible.

?? Both fifa and PES have a be a pro camera angle and it works quite well.