Big Ant Studios

Full Version: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just played a match in ive 2 went into gp my brother got to do a conversion after scoring a try and its not the 1st time this has happened.
(05-16-2015, 01:53 PM)jacktigers Wrote: [ -> ]just played a match in ive 2 went into gp my brother got to do a conversion after scoring a try and its not the 1st time this has happened.

^^^ You what mate?

You just played a match in Rugby League Live 2, you went to see the general practitioner and in your absence your brother scored a try and go to do a conversion?
(05-16-2015, 01:53 PM)jacktigers Wrote: [ -> ]just played a match in ive 2 went into gp my brother got to do a conversion after scoring a try and its not the 1st time this has happened.

Literally never happened to me before. Always ends after the try.
Wtf? Lost me at "just"..
LOL

I'll translate it for you guys

just played a match in Rugby league Live 2 which went into Golden Point and my brother got to do a conversion after scoring a try and its not the 1st time this has happened.
See my issue is I work with Gross Profit....
you an accountant?
No. Why you want ya tax done?
(05-16-2015, 02:27 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

I'll translate it for you guys

just played a match in Rugby league Live 2 which went into Golden Point and my brother got to do a conversion after scoring a try and its not the 1st time this has happened.

Even with your very handy translation I still had to read it three times to understand it.

I understand now though. My game has always finished after a try as well.
Golden point (gp)