Big Ant Studios

Full Version: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
12:45pm
(05-16-2015, 11:14 AM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]A recent game on RLL2 (Past week or two) I was playing Origin and I believe I was deadlocked at 18-18. Cooper Cronk gets the ball and is preparing to kick a field goal but I'm Michael Jennings so I easily get to him in time and press Y to make a diving tackle hoping to get him around the legs or just force him to do anything else. Jennings dives in and the field goal just goes right through the posts as clean as you like despite me reaching Cronk in time.

I'm sure you all have stories like that.

Rookie! you don't dive! i had the half back from salford kick an 80m field goal at the end of the first half. Boy did i get excited and then i learned that long field punts with good kickers hold the drop kick till it does not go higher and you get 80-90 metre kicks
(05-16-2015, 11:21 AM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]You're not meant to dive, you're meant to just run straight at him and hope the ball will hit and ricochet your player.

I didn't know that. Regardless, I should be able to tackle a player when he's kicking. It happens in the NRL every single week.
Id say 6:30pm
11:59
I reckon stripping the ball should be part of the struggle system
(05-16-2015, 11:32 AM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2015, 11:21 AM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]You're not meant to dive, you're meant to just run straight at him and hope the ball will hit and ricochet your player.

I didn't know that. Regardless, I should be able to tackle a player when he's kicking. It happens in the NRL every single week.

Graham did it and reynolds still got the kick away. He didn't get the goal but in your situation it was Cooper Cronk!
(05-16-2015, 11:52 AM)Phousey Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2015, 11:32 AM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]

Graham did it and reynolds still got the kick away. He didn't get the goal but in your situation it was Cooper Cronk!

Yeah but most of the time if a player is there in time it's either a charge down or a tackle.

The Reynolds field goal likely would have made it if not for Graham.
(05-16-2015, 11:50 AM)jacktigers Wrote: [ -> ]I reckon stripping the ball should be part of the struggle system

Yeah, stripping was a nightmare in rll2. Hope it's got something to do with the struggle system. It would be cool to see players get penalised for stripping with two men in the tackle. We also need a variety of penalties against the AI. The only penalties they give away is head high and hold in tackle, they're never offside.
soooo....will the running game be as good/fun as Madden?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWoq34itBf0