Big Ant Studios

Full Version: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great find, more has been done to gameplay than I anticipated Big Grin
HBK... I know u are watching... can you elaborate on some of these game play points from LU, this is what really interests me.
I hope the A.I has totally been revamped, they couldn't do anything in RLL2 besides run straight Sad
And kick every goal and never give away a penalty
The AI still kicked my arse sometimes, admittedly I'm not very good at games Dodgy
yeah I don't know how hard it is to get AI to be smart and put pressure on you... I know in fifa and madden you can play up the high levels and its a real challenge.

They aren't just quicker with more fends they are tactically smarter and don't give much away
^^BOOM, exactly!!

In essence, I just hope the game will provide me a decent amount of game time. Like 6 months or a year hopefully.

I was bored of RLL2 in 2 weeks Sad

I played NBK2K for 6 months and I don't even like Basketball, but my player mode was so awesome that it just got me hooked
Hey Ruck... any chance we can get the pics moved to a Sticky? Then add future media to it?

Agree yuna... I stopped playing LL2 on the ps3, then sold it pretty soon after to get Ps4...
(05-15-2015, 11:48 PM)davies11 Wrote: [ -> ]The AI still kicked my arse sometimes, admittedly I'm not very good at games Dodgy

Probably a good thing, good to have a challange.
That's the way I choose to see it haha