Big Ant Studios

Full Version: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder the what the HUD will be used for
Might be missing a joke here but isn't the hud just the score, time and tackle count???
(05-15-2015, 10:55 PM)davies11 Wrote: [ -> ]Might be missing a joke here but isn't the hub just the score, time and tackle count???

A HUD, not a HUB

The HUD for DBC was the speedo meter for bowling wasn't it?

http://www.psnation.com/wp-content/uploa...5/04/3.jpg

So I'm guessing the HUD would used for Be a Pro mode to keep track of your stats in the game just like My Player in NBA2K?
If im confused im actually meaning the first player camera, as if you are the player. HBK confirm your meaning of HUD please.

On a side note the quoting on this forum is terrible... why does it quote everything from previous...?
Typo, quick pick up lol....yeah now I'm with you the penny has dropped, I wouldn't want a hud at all on be a pro mode either Smile

(05-15-2015, 11:00 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]On a side note the quoting on this forum is terrible... why does it quote everything from previous...?

Only if you choose too i usually don't but had to above
(05-15-2015, 11:00 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]If im confused im actually meaning the first player camera, as if you are the player. HBK confirm your meaning of HUD please.

What? There is no first person camera
The HUD for this game would be:
- player markers
- ball marker
- score/time
- stamina metre
- etc

Not quite sure what the confusion is over.

(05-15-2015, 11:15 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]What? There is no first person camera

I'm certain he means the 'pro' camera, the one that only focusses on your career player, if it actually exists in the game.
Did he mean that? Mav confirm your meaning of first player camera please
(05-15-2015, 11:20 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: [ -> ]The HUD for this game would be:
- player markers
- ball marker
- score/time
- stamina metre
- etc

Not quite sure what the confusion is over.

(05-15-2015, 11:15 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]What? There is no first person camera

I'm certain he means the 'pro' camera, the one that only focusses on your career player, if it actually exists in the game.

Thats 3rd person camera.
First person be a pro mode won't work. You'd always be looking in just one direction so how are you meant to make players or put your forwards through a hole?