Big Ant Studios

Full Version: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to see cheerleaders....
I think the screen shots will be Origin pictures to be honest. Makes the most sense and I believe they did it last time around.
I hope we get to see 4 captains at the toss.
(05-14-2015, 10:23 PM)benrhino Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to salvage screenshots discussion.

I'd like to see some more zoomed out shots, for the stadium and how players stand in attack and defense.

I don't think we need any more closeups because the fanhub gives us a pretty good idea of player models.

(05-14-2015, 10:23 PM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]I think all the screenshots should be of Salford, and then Ross can become good friends with Marwan Koukash... then profit!!!

Great idea Smile semi seriously the dr would be a good bbacker.
Yeah, dieing to see what the audience looks like. Hopefully there not just 2D sprites. A full field with players would be nice, just to see if the size of the players
suites the field.
Player to file size ratio has nEver been right. In any game. FIFA goes close.
(05-14-2015, 10:29 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]Player to file size ratio has nEver been right. In any game. FIFA goes close.

Yeah true, hopefully its at least better than RLL2
(05-14-2015, 10:23 PM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]I think all the screenshots should be of Salford, and then Ross can become good friends with Marwan Koukash... then profit!!!

I seriously think they should Tweet Koukash. He is very, very open on Twitter and loves the sport. He will back and/or publicise most things if they are beneficial to rugby league. He has frequently spoken at events, even at small clubs, just to try and help raise to profile of the sport.

I won't quite go as far to guarantee that Koukash would plug the game on Twitter but it is definitely, definitely, definitely worth a try!
Good idea Dann_k
I have seen some of the stuff he has done for the game.
(05-14-2015, 10:34 PM)Dann_K Wrote: [ -> ]

I seriously think they should Tweet Koukash. He is very, very open on Twitter and loves the sport. He will back and/or publicise most things if they are beneficial to rugby league. He has frequently spoken at events, even at small clubs, just to try and help raise to profile of the sport.

I won't quite go as far to guarantee that Koukash would plug the game on Twitter but it is definitely, definitely, definitely worth a try!

Yea man it would be worth a shot.

On a side note. I wish Koukash would buy an NRL club. From what I've read he's quite passionate about the game and brings a lot of charisma and is known to cause a stir. It would be entertaining to watch.
He's certainly committed, energetic and entertaining. If he had the right rugby people beneath him I reckon his team would do well. Unfortunately that's not the case at the moment.