Big Ant Studios

Full Version: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And i thought i caused trouble
I am not a sports writer or journalist. Sports media as in production as in dealt with Sidhe with thier league titles. Swore never to do any work for Tru Blu again.
I have no reasons to lie. Any post I write is from what I know from working in this industry.
Serious question, in Australia are games ALWAYS, 100% percent of the time, no matter what, undoubtedly, unquestionably, certainly, definitely, without any shadow of a doubt completed before they are rated?

And are you sure you're positive about that? Wink
The Australian Government says no. It talks about having a "play base" which I assume would be some kind of late stage beta but I'm not entirely sure.
No they don't have to be complete, nor do raters play the full game, just submitted material, if a developer withholds something that would affect the rating, they have an issue
Bahahahahahaha I'm Drewey like you work for BA and TB. Get real buddy. I've got nothing to hide. Mods can check the IP addresses.
(05-14-2015, 09:16 PM)drewey78 Wrote: [ -> ]Swore never to do any work for Tru Blu again..

Why not? Please share
(05-14-2015, 09:03 PM)drewey78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2015, 08:48 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2015, 08:44 PM)stdragons Wrote: [ -> ]Wow SOR, was it really necessary to give Drewey negative rep just because you don't agree with what he claims to know about the topic at hand? I mean I'm not really surprised because well.......its you but still.

My issue isn't that I disagree with him it's because he lied. We have enough people on here lying about things they've "heard" from "sources" or lying about release dates. We don't need another person lying about things.

What's funny is that you've noticed my negative rep and it's only about 20 minutes old. Either you regularly check dreweys rep (doubtful) or this is a drewey alt account.

I have no reason to lie. I am like you blokes a huge footy fan wanting this game too.
I am not going to post speculation or random opinions. Any changes to classified material can be revoked. It's very time consuming process. So if you did send incomplete products through then sending a final cut you have rocks in your head. That just adds another 6 weeks. Although this Tru Blu.
Receptionist ha ha ha ha. Not quite. I shouldn't need to justify myself or devulge my occupation. I work in sports media. My company wouldn't deal with Tru Blu hence why I only know what I know. Had it been a better publisher I quite possibly would have played this game already. I don't appreciate personal attacks from keyboard warriors.

Again, you don't know what your talking about.
"if a computer game has been previously classified in Australia, irrespective of how long ago or which platform it was classified on, then it does not need to be reclassified provided there has been no change to gameplay, sound or graphics"
And considering it is a Rugby League game, I doubt gameplay would change from now and then.
(05-14-2015, 09:02 PM)Dann_K Wrote: [ -> ]Its only Rep! I doubt any prospective employers are going to check this forum just in case you've got bad Rep and not give you the job, lets all just relax Smile

Also, compared to Ruck we may as well all be at 0 Rep anyway Big Grin

I'm not claiming that SOR gave him negative rep to damage any future job offers however it's extremely petty.
How many times is Nathan going to shut down Drewey before you'll see things from my perspective? That's assuming you're not Drewey (Which I think you are)