Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AFL Live 3 Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I stumbled upon this website from a user on YouTube:

http://www.aflgaming.com/afllive3

Says that Big Ant Studios are trying to get the rights to AFL Live 3 and that the game will be released either late 2015 or early 2016. Anything to say about this Ross? Wink
Nope. Nothing.
(04-07-2015, 10:10 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Nothing.

Hmmm do we read too much into this response and say he didn't deny nor confirm this information or just take it on face value that there is literally nothing to say on the matter.

Have at it people...
With April Fools just past, it's hard to tell. But surely if it was a prank than it was a small ineffective one.

Wishful thinking, obviously is a more logical basis for this website, but you put forward an interesting case Axe. I'd love to see it, so would anyone and everyone involved in AFL... but have Tru Blu come to their senses yet?
(04-08-2015, 01:10 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: [ -> ]With April Fools just past, it's hard to tell. But surely if it was a prank than it was a small ineffective one.

Wishful thinking, obviously is a more logical basis for this website, but you put forward an interesting case Axe. I'd love to see it, so would anyone and everyone involved in AFL... but have Tru Blu come to their senses yet?

Well it seemed like alot of people returned AFL Live 2, so maybe Tru Blu got the message that people wanted Big Ant Studios to make the game? Smile
Here's hoping... I'd love to see what Big Ant could do with it now.
AFL Live 3 - Big Ant, has a nice ring to it!! Smile
(04-09-2015, 12:07 AM)Mootsy Wrote: [ -> ]AFL Live 3 - Big Ant, has a nice ring to it!! Smile

All Tru Blu has to do, is let Big Ant have a go at making AFL Live 3 and have the cover say "From the makers of Don Bradman Cricket"...that would surely sell heaps of copies! Big Grin
All they have to do is release the AFL FanHub and it'll sell.
Is there any new information about AFL Live 3?
Pages: 1 2