Big Ant Studios

Full Version: What Be A Pro Position will you be? also what team for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Halfback or center
cowboys
(04-01-2015, 11:06 PM)stonedzebra7714 Wrote: [ -> ]Halfback or center
cowboys

Nice choice Smile, i was thinking of doing that too but felt they had too much depth/decent players.
Five eighth/ Lock
West Tigers
City
NSW
NRL All stars
Fiji
Fullback/Five Eighth/Hooker - Kurt Gidley Style Player (But far better)
Wests Tigers - Those positions look set for the future, but the cynic in me feels like one of those guys will leave for bigger pay days eventually and a spot will open up.
New Zealand/New South Wales - too much to ask that we get bidding wars like we have in real life? haha
City
All Stars
Centre five eight half back prop
Warriors
City
Nsw
Nz
Position: FB, Centre and 5/8
U 20s: St George
NSW Cup: Illawarra Cutters
NRL: St George
State of Origin: NSW
Anzac test: Australia
International Rep: Australia
All Stars: NRL
And if it all messes up I'll just go to Wakey just to send 'em down Big Grin
Position: FB, Centre, 5/8
U20's Parramatta Eels
NSW Cup: Wentworthville Magpies
NRL: Parramatta Eels
State of Origin: QLD
International: Australia
All Stars: NRL

Eels fullback spot looks obtainable... Would be Hayne-esque player plying my trade at the Eels and eventually replacing Slater when he retires at Melbourne.
I'd like this mode to kind of be like NBA's version. If you don't perform well or impress in the NBA you get booted down to the D-League (NSW Cup equivalent) and can basically do a whole career down there if you want. I hope that not every create a pro becomes a huge legend and think it adds to the realism if some guys just stay in the reserves full time due to lack of talent.
(04-16-2015, 02:07 PM)SOR Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like this mode to kind of be like NBA's version. If you don't perform well or impress in the NBA you get booted down to the D-League (NSW Cup equivalent) and can basically do a whole career down there if you want. I hope that not every create a pro becomes a huge legend and think it adds to the realism if some guys just stay in the reserves full time due to lack of talent.

MLB the show does this well, I remember being selected for the allstar game but getting injured just before and when I recovered I was dropped to the minor league and took ages to get my spot back.
I'll probably be either a full or a halfback for the Titans and QLD and AUS (Hopefully)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13