Big Ant Studios

Full Version: What Be A Pro Position will you be? also what team for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yeah, Career Mode is the only thing that kept RLL2 alive, and it didn't even have depth!
So, having Be a Pro, Manager mode and playing as a player in the game now being well done and thought out will keep us going for a long time Smile
If rll3 is as good of an improvement as DBC was to ashes 2008, I reckon we will be hooked.

Did you get the opportunity to play career mode when you were testing the game Reggie?
Yeah, 'Be a Pro' mode. It was about 3-4 months ago and it felt like a massive improvement.. So if it felt like that when it was in early stages, you bet it'll be amazing when released.
I realised you played be a pro. But did you get to try out the career mode or is it called something else?
No, it was locked sadly.
I only played kick off, pro mode and training.
Ok all good. They may still be working on career mode.
(04-30-2015, 04:55 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: [ -> ]Ok all good. They may still be working on career mode.

According to them core game mechanics are still being developed.
(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2015, 04:55 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: [ -> ]Ok all good. They may still be working on career mode.

Shouldn't be too far away anyhow.
(04-30-2015, 05:02 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2015, 05:00 PM)nathan00107 Wrote: [ -> ]

Shouldn't be too far away anyhow.
Yeah, this was a reply I got earlier in the week about a release. Looks to be more like a June-July release in my opinion. I think anything earlier or later is out of the question at the moment.

Hopefully they release some news soon about it though.
Time will tell
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13