Big Ant Studios

Full Version: GRID Autosport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Introducing GRID Autosport

This looks very promising after my personal disappointment with GRID 2. It does look like a return to what made me love the original TOCAs and Racedriver games but, sadly it looks like no V8s again Sad
Looks very interesting. I almost bought Grid 2 but as it's handling wasn't very real I went with Gran Turismo at the expense of damage. This looks interesting though but it better have Bathurst for free. Grid 2 had it as a DLC and that it put me off it. The touring cars is also a good thing, I've had a soft sport for the Touring Cars. Seeing a large amount of cars you see on the road racing has somehow appealed to me. As the V8s let in more brands I've got more interested.
I was the same with Grid 2, I was always getting GT6 though. I got Grid 2 later on for free off PS+ but didn't get past the 2nd race lol.
It's funny you say you got it free from PS+. I was thinking about signing up to PS+ for a month to get it for free but now you say it was crap I'm glad I didn't waste the $9.95 or whatever it is to get it for a month LOL. GT6 is great though, I did (it's now past tense due to DBC14) find the career very addicting. I've got a big backlog of games needing to get finished but now due to HSC's coming up time is now at a premium Sad
Yeah I just finished South Park, and realised I missed so kany things I'm contimplating doing it again. But I have a few games half finished as well.
IF they put V8's in there...
We can only hope Ruck but, it aint looking good and I think Codies are our best chance too.
So after Bathurst was confirmed here - tracks list and now "super utes", "super tourers" and "classic tourers" here - cars list today I am certain I will buy this game.