Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Cricket Academy Update This Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Update coming this Friday at 1pm, it was going to be 6pm but then I realised it was valentines day and it wouldn't go down well...

I'd like ideas on simple things we could put in the Nets for a bonus or targets etc... has to be *really* simple.
Maybe have a target that is in the air? To encourage slogging Smile
How about a bonus for knocking the stumps down at the other end.
Ross I have a couple of ahh um simple suggestions for CA
more licenses
bowling
free copies of the game if you get a streak of more than 10

If you fail to implement these I will continually spam you and complain excessivly on facebook :p.
please let us bowl in the nets!!!!!!
@Deepshva - Ross has confirmed that there will be no bowling up until the release
Could sit here all day with suggestions.

How about a guest appearance by a couple of TableTop Players.
How about at an umpire who give LBW decisions? You could even use Ruck's character :p
(02-08-2014, 05:07 PM)DNAngel Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe have a target that is in the air? To encourage slogging Smile
Nice Idea
(02-08-2014, 06:01 PM)swilson Wrote: [ -> ]How about a bonus for knocking the stumps down at the other end.
That,s Good
(02-08-2014, 06:11 PM)mbgrice Wrote: [ -> ]Ross I have a couple of ahh um simple suggestions for CA
more licenses
bowling
free copies of the game if you get a streak of more than 10

If you fail to implement these I will continually spam you and complain excessivly on facebook :p.
Only 10 streak not fair.
(02-08-2014, 07:22 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: [ -> ]Could sit here all day with suggestions.

How about a guest appearance by a couple of TableTop Players.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(02-08-2014, 07:45 PM)kerryr Wrote: [ -> ]How about at an umpire who give LBW decisions? You could even use Ruck's character :p
Best Idea of the day.
USA USA... American Flag please if it hasn't been included already.
Pages: 1 2 3