Big Ant Studios

Full Version: GTA V: Your top 5 new experiences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are you most looking forward to doing or seeing when this huge beast of a game comes out?

Me?

5: Seeing how the animals and people interact with you the player in the world this time.

4:Seeing how good a land, sea or air vehicle I can get my hands on as quickly as possible.

3: Making my character do something either obscene, absurd or downright dangerous.

2: Testing out the online game and linking up with some friends.

1: Playing the first chapter and seeing how well the story and characterisations are represented this time.

What are your top 5?
Can't say I've been giving this game that much attention... I've seemingly been.....

.... distracted.

But in no particular order.

1. Steal a car
2. Find some Gang Bangers and run them over
3. Steal recently, deaded by car, gangbangers' guns
4. Get back in car or steal another car
5. Use guns and car for CARNAGE!!!!

Big Grin
(09-10-2013, 11:19 AM)RuckNHell Wrote: [ -> ]Can't say I've been giving this game that much attention... I've seemingly been.....

.... distracted.

But in no particular order.

1. Steal a car
2. Find some Gang Bangers and run them over
3. Steal recently, deaded by car, gangbangers' guns
4. Get back in car or steal another car
5. Use guns and car for CARNAGE!!!!

Big Grin

The only problem I have with any of that is that you didn't write carnage the way the great Tony Greig would have said it, particularly Billy Birmingham's version.

For example "cawsing some rheal cawnage out there", lol.
I miss you Carmageddon. Sad(That may have been a lil bit random)

Gouranga!!!!

Well I was saving all my 12th Man references for DBC 14, Especially the Tony Greig classics.... but there shall be Cawnage in GTA V. Smile
In no particular order...

- Walk (yes, walk...) my way to the highest peak in the game and see what I find along the way. This may take a few hours depending on the distractions.

- Get a blow-j*b from a Grove Street hoe.

- Go for a swim. In a lake, river or at the beach.

- Rob a shop (if at all possible in SP free-roam?)

- Do a drive-by on the Grove Street Family.

Seriously, this game may be a good thing if I want to save for a next-gen console...
Interesting question.. is there any actual facts regarding whether GTA V is going to come to PC and ifso... When?
(09-10-2013, 06:24 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting question.. is there any actual facts regarding whether GTA V is going to come to PC and ifso... When?

Haven't heard anything about PC myself, but am having trouble deciding about going to the midnight opening and paying more for the game to get it then and there from EB Games or waiting till the morning and paying $30 less at the Warehouse, lol.
I have nurtured a strong dislike for EB so I'd say go the Warehouse. Smile

Big kicker is I want this for PC... only certain games will make me fork out for duel platforms (Damn you Big Ant... Damn you to Heaven). :p
Anyone else finding this game to be as awesome as we all thought it would be? I'm loving pretty much everything about the game and missions. Just can't wait for the online either.
Hi, newbie here. I hope I can contribute to the success of this forum.
Pages: 1 2