Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AFL Live 2 Announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am out of direct internet coverage at the moment - unfortunately I have to let it be known that we at Big Ant Studios are not involved with AFL Live 2.

Obviously we are passionate AFL fans (go Blues!!) and would have loved to have been involved however we could not come to terms that suited all parties.
Who is the developer for it? It almost appears from the way it's announced on Facebook, that either Tru Blu are not prepared to announce that right now, or have started their own development studio.
(07-05-2013, 06:17 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]I am out of direct internet coverage at the moment - unfortunately I have to let it be known that we at Big Ant Studios are not involved with AFL Live 2.

Obviously we are passionate AFL fans (go Blues!!) and would have loved to have been involved however we could not come to terms that suited all parties.

No chance to tell us who is doing it? :3
I should leave that to Tru Blu - they were a bit cheeky not to mention the developer or at least say it's not us Smile
Where does this leave the RLL series?

Gets me a little worried that in the near future, yet another developer will have to start again with a Rugby League game in terms of development.

RLL2 has built such a great foundation now - it'd be sad to see it go to waste.
Have no fear on Rugby League. Given the timeframe for development you would understand this deal was done a long time ago.
(07-06-2013, 12:13 AM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]Have no fear on Rugby League. Given the timeframe for development you would understand this deal was done a long time ago.

So, you would say that Tru Blu are (as they should be) very happy with you guys and how RLL2 is leading the series? It's pretty much the only oval ball game I play right now and I'm a union fan! What another developer is doing to rugby is terrible! Tru Blu should give you guys that now AFL is gone (for now).

Nothing against the AFL guys, (I'm happy that they are getting another game). Smile
I'm actually annoyed at this, I was going to buy Big Ant's next AFL game simple because they (potentially) were doing it. Now I'm not so keen.

You'd have to be happy with what Big Ant has achieved with League and the direction it's going. Especially considering Big Ant want to be making the game, and make it better.

I've always thought that both Rugby titles under the same roof would be a good move as both franchises could build off the others evolution. But I'll be greedy and say that I'm happy Big Ant are doing Cricket and Rugby League (licensed or not). Smile
(07-06-2013, 04:04 PM)RuckNHell Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually annoyed at this, I was going to buy Big Ant's next AFL game simple because they (potentially) were doing it. Now I'm not so keen.

Was going to buy it as well based on their effort with RLL2. I thought BigAnt were the only PS3/Xbox developers left in Australia? very surprised HES are starting from square one with someone else. Don't tell me that Kiwi company are doing it.
Pages: 1 2 3